Thursday, July 24, 2008

"It's 6:10 already, you better wake up now cause you haven't bathed! You fell asleep yesterday night at 10 plus you know!"

"HUH?!?! SO LATE OMG OKAY"


Out I came from the shower at 6:40, nearly freaked out cause my bag is unpacked and I haven't tied my hair etc. etc. (fyi, I'm supposed to meet at 6:45 below my block where Terie's van is)

Everything was done in less than 10 minutes and upon reaching, I got pretty surprised cause there was nobody at the van even though I was 10 minutes late.


Just then, I remembered she sent me an sms saying she had a fever last night (at 2+ am).


(conversation modified, I can't remember word for word)

E: "hey are you still having fever, are you okay not? coming to school? ^_^"
T: "Huh yah haha of course, got no choice la ):"
E: "hmm okay then, i'm downstairs already btw!"
T: "I'm eating breakfast leh, my dad not fetching us to school today haha"

me: ?!@#$*&(%&$#%^&^? !?!?!?!?


I DIDN'T REALISE IT WAS LATE THURSDAY OMGWTH.


So, I gave Annia/Ashley/Kaiying a call to ask if they were having breakfast (cause I was MIA last night). Only ashley picked up cause the rest were sleeping :p Yah, so obviously no breakfast.

Halfway through my way home, Terie smsed to say I could eat with her and sheena at macs. SO I HAPPILY AGREED CAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO GO HOME AND I WANTED GOOD FOOOODDDD :D


LOL tou pai.

My egg mcmuffin was only half eaten cause I didn't have the appetite -__-

I'LL ORDER HOTCAKES THE NEXT TIME I TAKE MACS BREAKFAST, sheena fed me some and my, my, they're heavenlyyyyyy. Yeah, Terie's dad fetched us to school at 8 and yay we sang can't buy me loveee hahahaha.




STANDING BROAD JUMP AND SIT AND REACH FOR NAPFA!


can you believe it, I actually got 44cm for sit and reach (its normally around 28cm). I highly suspect that my legs were bent or something. Either that, or my body has already become more flexible after like, 6 tries o_O

Standing broad was 194cm, I don't know what to say leh lol, but mr gitandra's theory is wrong. I tried LOOKING UP while doing the standing broad on a seperate try, but ended up falling down -__-

So far, I've got A for the stuff I did except sit and reach (B). I'M DAMN INFLEXIBLE OKAY, and I still can't do any sit ups for some strange reason, so that'll be for next week.


In the middle of PE lesson, a boy from another class tripped over and fell. No, that wasn't just a normal fall, because he lay there, unable to move for more than 20 minutes I think. His entire thigh was swollen (BY ALOT) and the mere sight of it sends shivers down my spine. THAT painful. I heard it was dislocation, but whatever it was, it must have a hurt hell lot.

The efficiency of ambulances are amazing, because one arrived in less than 5 minutes. The paramedics bandaged him and connected some strange machine. Sorry I have no idea who he is, but whoever you are, get well soon okay! :D


went for a little jog with terie in preparation for our 2.4km run around the basketball court. Come to think of it, we should have gone down to the field because quite some people were looking and the moment was very DOTS.



My recess was spent with NH, JUnette, Leona and Felicia. I had no appetite again, and half a bowl of noodles ended up in the bin.


Heck the lessons, I failed my organic chem by HALF A MARK. I NEED HALF A MARK MORE PLEASEEEE.



Then it was EMO PERIOD for me after second recess.

This drawing (or doodle) contains ALMOST all my emotions then.

Its not nice at all, like wth who will produce nice drawings when they're emo right o_O


IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THERE...
welcome, you'll be the first to enter my mind, my life.


Everything, EVERYTHING has a meaning behind it. They describe me much better than words, because they're not direct, and I like it that way. Go on, do you know what everything means?


Its fine if you don't, the drawings meant to be...confidential anyway.


No comments: